Professional asphalt paving services can transform the look and increase the value of both residential and commercial properties, but asphalt paving projects should always be performed by the most reputable paving company in the area. In Virginia and Maryland, Super Seal of VA is that company.
Not only is asphalt one of the most recycled construction materials, it makes for the most stable, durable, and lowest cost pavement. With proper installation, your asphalt pavement can be repaired and resurfaced in order to last for decades. Benefits of asphalt include:
- Safe for all kinds of vehicles
- Inexpensive to maintain
- Repairs can be performed quickly
- Easier to install than other pavement types
- Gives commercial properties a professional look
- Increases residential property values
Asphalt Paving Services and How They Work
Asphalt paving is a relatively simple process that takes attention to detail and proper equipment, but it needs to follow certain protocols to result in a long-lasting asphalt pavement.
- An aggregate base layer provides stability, but needs to be correctly graded for drainage.
- Asphalt should be specifically mixed to reflect the use of the pavement, with larger aggregates like crushed rocks for heavy loads and smaller aggregates like sand for top layers.
- Paving professionals lay down asphalt in layers that will support the vehicles that use it, with pavement thicknesses ranging from 6 to 3 inches.
- Pavement finishing services like concrete curb installation and parking lot line striping prepare pavement for use.
Asphalt Repair Services
Though durable, asphalt pavement does suffer from damage and deterioration over time, though paving professionals have repair services designed to permanently fix problems and combat deterioration.
- Sealcoating protects the top layer of pavement from deterioration from oxidation, water penetration, and UV rays.
- Asphalt resurfacing services remove damaged asphalt layers so that they can be replaced with new pavement.
- Crack filling services use asphalt emulsions and specialized equipment to seal up pavement cracks that can cause breakage.
- Patch repairs replace specific areas of damaged pavement and seamlessly blend new asphalt with old.
Super Seal of Virginia: Asphalt Paving Experts Serving VA and MD
For the best asphalt paving services in both Virginia and Maryland, choose Super Seal of VA. We have the right equipment, paving expertise, and dedication to quality workmanship to install and maintain your asphalt paving, whether residential or commercial.
Contact Super Seal of VA today to discuss which asphalt paving services are best for your property!